These are the cutest St Patrick's Day snack you will ever make. Seriously. They turn out ADORABLE. And, not only are they going to impress the socks off of anyone who sees them, they're also insanely easy to make.
This is what you'll need:
- Waffle Style Pretzels
- Rolo Candies
- Xtreme Airhead Rainbow Bites
- Gold Sugar Crystals
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Add one rolo to the corner of each pretzel.
- Place in oven for about 2-3 minutes. Just enough to soften the chocolate. Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle top of rolo with gold sugar, then add one rainbow bite in front of the rolo.
Now all you have to do is let them sit and cool for 10-15 minutes and you're done! I told you they were easy.
These are best eaten fresh (otherwise the "gold" can get everywhere). But they're such a piece of cake to throw together, and they consist of candy and pretzels, I really don't think it will be a problem whipping up multiple batches and then eating them right away. At least not at our house.